Ecodry is a centralized closed circuit adiabatic cooling system designed to replace the old evaporative tower technology. Ecodry is installed outdoors to dispose of the heat extracted from the processes in the environment:
Improved cooling performance with increased heat transfer efficiency.
Significant savings in operating costs and consequently lower total cost of ownership.
New environmental impact standards in both water footprint and total emissions save up to 95% water.
- Performance and environmental friendliness
- Guaranteed operation with minimal water consumption and maintenance even in extreme climatic conditions, up to +50 °C ambient temperature.
- Safe winter operation without glycol up to an ambient temperature of -40 °C.
- High fan energy savings in partial load operation.
- Compact installation with minimal floor space required between modules.
- High reliability with electrical redundancy and built with 100% rustproof materials.